This is where you can perform workflow actions on the ad, affect the state of the ad and communicate with other people about the ad. You’ll be able to choose an available workflow action, enter a message to accompany the action, and choose to assign and/or notify people (via email).
The four possible states of the ad are:
- In Development
- In Review
- Ready to Traffic
- Pushed to IQ
At the top of the panel you can see the current state of the ad and to whom it’s assigned. If it has already been pushed to IQ, you will also be able to see the network and advertiser to whom it was pushed.
Under this are your available action items. The items available to you will depend on your role, the state the ad is in, and the collaborators with whom the ad has been shared. Here’s a list of all the action items:
- Send Message. This action is available to all roles and for all states. You can use this to send a general message about the ad to other collaborators. Select which collaborators you’d like to Notify (notify check box), enter your message in the message box and click send. The collaborators you selected will get an email containing the message, alongside the ad details and a link to the ad.
- Request a change. This action is available to all roles and for all states. If you’re not happy with the ad in some way, you can request a change by selecting this option, assigning it to someone who can make the change, writing a message and clicking submit. The ad will return to the in development state.
- Set Ready to traffic. This action is available to editors, owners and traffickers when the ad is in the in development state. If the ad is in a fit state to be pushed to IQ and then trafficked live, select this option to declare it ready.
automatically ensures that traffickers on the ad are assigned and notified.
- Push to IQ. This action is available to traffickers with IQ credentials saved against their
account (see user settings) once the ad is in the Ready to Traffic state. If you’re satisfied that the ad is ready to be pushed, select this option. You will be asked to choose the Advertiser that you would like to push this ad into. If you’ve added multiple IQ credentials against your
account, then you will also be asked to choose the Network. You can optionally choose to notify people and write a message and then click Submit to perform the push. The ad will be pushed into the banner pool of the chosen advertiser. See the Trafficking section for more details about what happens next!
- Create Flight. (Creative standalone workflow) This action is available to traffickers using the
- Create Multiple Flights. This action is available to traffickers using the
Standalone workflow once the ad is in the Ready to Traffic state. Similar to the above action, this allows you to bulk create flights by first downloading the template file which mirrors the Create Flight options in an Excel sheet. Once you are happy you can re-upload the file via the Upload File button and the flights will be automatically created for you.
- Sync Flights. This action is available to traffickers with IQ credentials saved against their
account (see user settings) once the ad has been pushed to IQ and is live. This will allow you to sync any campaigns where the currently selected ad has been used as a banner reference. Once done, you can then pull Rich Media reports from the Reports panel without the need to go into IQ.
- Assign to. This action is available to all roles and for all states. This is to manually assign the ad to another user. Select this option, check the assign to box of the relevant user(s), optionally enter a message and click submit.